All participants are encouraged to keep notes and add commentary during their LLI experience. (Updated for 2021.)
Journaling provides contemporaneous notes that add to your effectiveness as a leader.
Journaling adds to the collective experience of the LLI community now and in the future.
Journaling helps you set expectations and measure results for yourself and the other members of your project team(s).
Journaling at LLI should include keeping a notebook with you at all times, writing daily or weekly summaries, and posting key information to your member profile, a forum, or the blog.
- 2021-2022 LLI Final Project Presentations Agenda
- 2021-2022 LLI 3rd Immersion Seminar Agenda
- 2021-2022 LLI 2nd Immersion Seminar Agenda
- 2021-2022 LLI 1st Immersion Seminar Agenda
- 2021-2022 LLI Kick-Off Agenda
- 2021-2022 LLI Orientation Agenda
- How to use the LLI website
- Journaling, Website contributions promote teamwork
- The Vision
- LLI Reconfiguration for Coronavirus World