All participants are encouraged to keep notes and add commentary during their LLI experience. (Updated for 2021.)
Journaling provides contemporaneous notes that add to your effectiveness as a leader.
Journaling adds to the collective experience of the LLI community now and in the future.
Journaling helps you set expectations and measure results for yourself and the other members of your project team(s).
Journaling at LLI should include keeping a notebook with you at all times, writing daily or weekly summaries, and posting key information to your member profile, a forum, or the blog.
Journaling, Website contributions promote teamwork
Alumni and friends of LLI are welcome to submit articles to the editor. Los ex-alumnos y amigos del sitio se invitan a someter artículos al editor.
- LLI 2024 1st Immersion Seminar
- LLI 2024 Kick-Off
- LLI 2024 Orientation
- 2023 - 2024 LLI Information and Updates
- UW/Bothell Shares LLI Experience
- LLI Program Information
- LETI's LLI Program Article
- EPA Invites Youth to Serve on National Environmental Youth Advisory Council
- 2023 LLI Graduation
- LLI 2023 Student Presentations
- LLI Launches Alumni Association
- Mental Health Matters Events
- Immersion session features Sixta Morel
- Leadership program resumes in-person sessions