The EPA is looking to fill 16 vacancies on the NEYAC for ages 16 to 29. There is a webinar August 7th and applications are due August 22nd. Please see the EPA website for more information.
EPA Invites Youth to Serve on National Environmental Youth Advisory Council
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the agency’s first-ever National Environmental Youth Advisory Council (NEYAC). This is to provide advice and recommendations on how to increase EPA’s efforts to address environmental issues and give a perspective on how the impacts of climate change and other environmental harms affect youth communities.
Alumni and friends of LLI are welcome to submit articles to the editor. Los ex-alumnos y amigos del sitio se invitan a someter artículos al editor.
- LLI 2024 1st Immersion Seminar
- LLI 2024 Kick-Off
- LLI 2024 Orientation
- 2023 - 2024 LLI Information and Updates
- UW/Bothell Shares LLI Experience
- LLI Program Information
- LETI's LLI Program Article
- EPA Invites Youth to Serve on National Environmental Youth Advisory Council
- 2023 LLI Graduation
- LLI 2023 Student Presentations
- LLI Launches Alumni Association
- Mental Health Matters Events
- Immersion session features Sixta Morel
- Leadership program resumes in-person sessions